Suffered from a bad gambling addiction lost around $250K in the past few months. I have approx $75K left to my name, 18 going into college (EU) school will be cheap and my parents are going to split my expenses 50/50 I’m wondering how I should distribute what I didn’t gamble away to have a head start when coming out of college and being fully self sufficient
- Next Planning a 13k expense- loans or savings?
- Previous [Need Advice] Finding a Refinance Loan on a Used Vehicle as a Student
- Worth keeping an “investment property” where you’re ~$500 in the hole every month?
- Can I open a business CC at the same time as a personal one?
- ~$1,000 from research studies, do I need to report?
- Can I buy Series I Bonds as a non-resident alien?
- got 11k left in my car loan at 4% interest. I have the money to pay it off right now. Should I pay if off or invest it? Thank you !