Im looking for a new investing platform for my savings and Roth IRA accounts. Im looking for something simple with low fees/transaction costs. I’ve used Robinhood and fidelity and really don’t like fidelity. Anyone have any advice?
- Next If you forget a CC payment by a few days, call and ask about late fees – they can be waived.
- Previous I’m saving for what?
- I feel like I know the answer already, but wanted to get peoples opinions really fast on car maintenance vs buying something…
- Background check for a job reveals someone else may be using my SSN
- Confused about Roth vs Traditional IRA
- Where to get the best Auto loan rate?
- Will need $10k in a few weeks, not enough in emergency funds. Should I pull from brokerage account, withdraw Roth contributions, or borrow from 401k?