Im looking for a new investing platform for my savings and Roth IRA accounts. Im looking for something simple with low fees/transaction costs. I’ve used Robinhood and fidelity and really don’t like fidelity. Anyone have any advice?
- Next If you forget a CC payment by a few days, call and ask about late fees – they can be waived.
- Previous I’m saving for what?
- How much of your net-worth do you feel comfortable having in your primary residence?
- My sibling defaulted on student loans and now my parents owe $60k, destroying their plans of retirement.
- Personal Finance Educational Channels for Poland/Eastern Europe
- still in undergrad – should I start paying my loans?
- I have just over 1,500 saved up