Im looking for a new investing platform for my savings and Roth IRA accounts. Im looking for something simple with low fees/transaction costs. I’ve used Robinhood and fidelity and really don’t like fidelity. Anyone have any advice?
- Next If you forget a CC payment by a few days, call and ask about late fees – they can be waived.
- Previous I’m saving for what?
- Is anyone having issues with direct deposit from PNC(as of 11/6)
- He earns a lot, but has significant student loan debt. Should I ask for a pre-nup?
- Most lucrative way to invest 20k risk free?
- Is it better to roll my old company’s 401k into my personal Roth, or new company’s 401 plan?
- Was a foolish for paying off my student loans in its entirety?