I am a first year DPT student in NY and would like to know if $13 a day on food is considered budget. I buy 5 cooked chicken breasts at Sam’s Club for $13 and would separate 3 pieces for lunch and 2 pieces for dinner. I know I don’t eat breakfast because I’ve never been a breakfast guy and I usually go to the gym in the morning and I feel fine without eating breakfast. I am currently trying to lose weight while also not wanting to spend too much money on food a day which is why I buy the chicken breasts.
- Next Rolling Over 401k with Negative Rate of Return
- Previous How will I know when it’s a good time to buy a house?
- I feel like I know the answer already, but wanted to get peoples opinions really fast on car maintenance vs buying something…
- Background check for a job reveals someone else may be using my SSN
- Confused about Roth vs Traditional IRA
- Where to get the best Auto loan rate?
- Will need $10k in a few weeks, not enough in emergency funds. Should I pull from brokerage account, withdraw Roth contributions, or borrow from 401k?