Hello. I live in NJ, and really struggling making ends meet. I currently earn $13 an hour and do about 35-40 hours a week. I take home about $650-700 every two weeks after taxes. I share a two bedroom apartment, and my rent has been around $870 a month with utilities. I can barely afford food. I’ve only been eating once a day lately, and it’s not fun. Saving for a down payment on anything is virtually impossible right now. Getting a second job is difficult because my schedule at my first job constantly changes. I’m thinking about going back to school or college, but that’s not cheap either. After I pay rent, I pretty much have nothing left over for myself.
- Next College student requiring advice on purchasing a vehicle
- Previous Protest property taxes after repairs?
- Is anyone having issues with direct deposit from PNC(as of 11/6)
- He earns a lot, but has significant student loan debt. Should I ask for a pre-nup?
- Most lucrative way to invest 20k risk free?
- Is it better to roll my old company’s 401k into my personal Roth, or new company’s 401 plan?
- Was a foolish for paying off my student loans in its entirety?