I have $2,500 in FSA funds available after going per diem at my job in March. I have not worked since then so the only money that I’ve actually contributed is $300 from January to March. Is it okay to spend the $2,500 still or will I have to pay my employer or FSA administrator back?
- Next So lets say i was a really dumb teenager in debt…can i fix this?
- Previous Need some advice with filing taxes (bought a house last year)
- I feel like I know the answer already, but wanted to get peoples opinions really fast on car maintenance vs buying something…
- Background check for a job reveals someone else may be using my SSN
- Confused about Roth vs Traditional IRA
- Where to get the best Auto loan rate?
- Will need $10k in a few weeks, not enough in emergency funds. Should I pull from brokerage account, withdraw Roth contributions, or borrow from 401k?