I have been working to clean up my credit so I could get a car in the next year or two. My transmission went out yesterday and now I’m car-less and (from my perspective) not in a position to get a loan or even financing. I’m 26, I don’t have much debt but my credit is 580. I was adopted and don’t have family that can help. To top off of this I just left a job to start delivering with my car. Any advice?
- Next Inheritance- What to do now?
- Previous How to deal with Medi-cal and temporary jobs changing my monthly income?
- I feel like I know the answer already, but wanted to get peoples opinions really fast on car maintenance vs buying something…
- Background check for a job reveals someone else may be using my SSN
- Confused about Roth vs Traditional IRA
- Where to get the best Auto loan rate?
- Will need $10k in a few weeks, not enough in emergency funds. Should I pull from brokerage account, withdraw Roth contributions, or borrow from 401k?