Title, I have already maxed out my ROTH IRA for the year, no debts, have an emergency fund. My employer 401k doesn’t kick in until I have been with the company for a year, I will be there for a year in June. Should I hold off on investing in my taxable brokerage account for these 3 months so that I can have more money to max out my 401k quicker 3 months from now?
- Next H&R Block unable to efile NYS due to negative proceeds
- Previous I was under the assumption paying estimated taxes ahead of time will affect your taxes due upon filing?
- I feel like I know the answer already, but wanted to get peoples opinions really fast on car maintenance vs buying something…
- Background check for a job reveals someone else may be using my SSN
- Confused about Roth vs Traditional IRA
- Where to get the best Auto loan rate?
- Will need $10k in a few weeks, not enough in emergency funds. Should I pull from brokerage account, withdraw Roth contributions, or borrow from 401k?