Hi, I (24F) live with my Fiancé (30M). We both are in an apprenticeship and live in Germany. We don’t earn much (400€+470€) and live in a social flat (370€ rent). We pay electricity and water monthly. He pays the rent and utilities and I pay for everything else. I rarely buy/eat meat and the environment is really important to me. I try to incorporate that as much in my shopping as I can but it shows financially. I’m also fighting depression (I have medical care/a therapist) and I tend to be impulsive with buying stuff when I’m feeling horrible (cake, clothes, sweets etc.) Even though I don’t need it/ it does make me feel more guilty. I never really learned how to handle money in the first place and I’m really struggling to control my impulses. I do the grocery shopping because I also cook and I commute to my school while my boyfriend works Homeoffice. Where can I start? Does someone have similar problems? I really need help
- I feel like I know the answer already, but wanted to get peoples opinions really fast on car maintenance vs buying something…
- Background check for a job reveals someone else may be using my SSN
- Confused about Roth vs Traditional IRA
- Where to get the best Auto loan rate?
- Will need $10k in a few weeks, not enough in emergency funds. Should I pull from brokerage account, withdraw Roth contributions, or borrow from 401k?