My wife recently quit her job and has about $50,000 in her state retirement account. Her new job has a 401k with a 6% match. I guess we just aren’t sure what the best approach would be. Do we somehow roll it into her new 401k, start a different separate retirement account, or something different entirely.
- Next How is federal income taxed on a specific pay stub with a variable income?
- Previous [mortgage] tax pro trying to understand mortgage underwriting
- Is anyone having issues with direct deposit from PNC(as of 11/6)
- He earns a lot, but has significant student loan debt. Should I ask for a pre-nup?
- Most lucrative way to invest 20k risk free?
- Is it better to roll my old company’s 401k into my personal Roth, or new company’s 401 plan?
- Was a foolish for paying off my student loans in its entirety?