Hopefully this is the right sub. So last week I was going through my email spam that I never clear out and I noticed a water bill from my previous house that I haven’t lived in since before the pandemic. I emailed and asked why my name was on it, since I assumed it was my name left in it for the new owners, and the water company responded saying it was an unpaid bill from May 2020 that’s been sent to collections. I haven’t been contacted by collections, via email, mail, or phone. My credit score hasn’t been hit. Is this something I should even put the effort into paying? It’s not a lot so I’m not worried about that, I just don’t want to make it worse by digging into it somehow.
- Next [mortgage] tax pro trying to understand mortgage underwriting
- Previous New Tenants are Pre-paying a Full Year’s Rent. What to do with the Cash?
- Is anyone having issues with direct deposit from PNC(as of 11/6)
- He earns a lot, but has significant student loan debt. Should I ask for a pre-nup?
- Most lucrative way to invest 20k risk free?
- Is it better to roll my old company’s 401k into my personal Roth, or new company’s 401 plan?
- Was a foolish for paying off my student loans in its entirety?