I have the option to put my 401k contributions in a Roth 401k or traditional, or to split my contribution across the two. I expect my tax obligation to be lower in retirement than it is now – does a Roth make sense in my situation?
- Next Is this a typical rental clause?
- Previous Is now a good time to fully find a Roth IRA for the year?
- How much of your net-worth do you feel comfortable having in your primary residence?
- My sibling defaulted on student loans and now my parents owe $60k, destroying their plans of retirement.
- Personal Finance Educational Channels for Poland/Eastern Europe
- still in undergrad – should I start paying my loans?
- I have just over 1,500 saved up