Hi all – I currently have a 6 month student Amazon Prime membership and I usually just create a brand new Amazon account after the 6 months ends to get prime for free (we get tons of .edu accounts from school). I’m interested in using the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa since it has a generous $150 sign-up bonus. I can see that it shows there is no annual fee, but does this still hold true if I don’t have Prime anymore after 6 months? And if I end up closing my current account for a new email account after 6 months, how does that work with the card (can it be transferred)?
- How much of your net-worth do you feel comfortable having in your primary residence?
- My sibling defaulted on student loans and now my parents owe $60k, destroying their plans of retirement.
- Personal Finance Educational Channels for Poland/Eastern Europe
- still in undergrad – should I start paying my loans?
- I have just over 1,500 saved up