Vanguard keeps giving my parent the run around. Vanguard requires a physical signature, they try to sell the shares and transfer the money instead of transferring the shares, wait 3 months then say the paperwork isn’t valid. Email is worthless. Calling results in waiting for hours on hold, DCing, repeat. Any tips or tricks?
- Next Planning on saving about half my salary in January, any tips
- Previous benefit advise for winning a comp
- I feel like I know the answer already, but wanted to get peoples opinions really fast on car maintenance vs buying something…
- Background check for a job reveals someone else may be using my SSN
- Confused about Roth vs Traditional IRA
- Where to get the best Auto loan rate?
- Will need $10k in a few weeks, not enough in emergency funds. Should I pull from brokerage account, withdraw Roth contributions, or borrow from 401k?