M(20) I recently put in my two weeks at a retail store that I have worked at since high school to go work for a family member who owns their own business. I am going to be losing around $100 a week starting out but on the other hand it is a better work environment and I will be getting experience to help me start up my own business which is a goal of mine. Currently being a young adult I still live at home and have minimal expenses, in my mind I want to think that your early 20’s are the time to take risks and try things. On one hand I can make more money for the time being at a dead end job or I could lose some money for a while and get first hand experience at something that would help me in the future. What are some of your guys’ thoughts and advice? TIA!
- Next If I want to retire at age 60, should I transfer my target retirement fund to a target date 5 years earlier?
- Previous Are stocks given through RSUs or an ESPP considered common stock?
- I feel like I know the answer already, but wanted to get peoples opinions really fast on car maintenance vs buying something…
- Background check for a job reveals someone else may be using my SSN
- Confused about Roth vs Traditional IRA
- Where to get the best Auto loan rate?
- Will need $10k in a few weeks, not enough in emergency funds. Should I pull from brokerage account, withdraw Roth contributions, or borrow from 401k?