I heard about the itemized list, and I also see they have financial assistance which I would qualify for being under 400% poverty level. The question is, when this bill arrives, in what order do I proceed? Do I ask the hospital for the itemized list before applying for the financial assistance? Or apply for the financial assistance first? Or does it not matter? Anyone have similar stories and how you handled it? Thank you everyone.
- Next Lease vs. Buy 2022 Car $50 monthly payment difference
- Previous Spent 2 years building my credit just to have closing an account drop my score almost 100 points
- Is anyone having issues with direct deposit from PNC(as of 11/6)
- He earns a lot, but has significant student loan debt. Should I ask for a pre-nup?
- Most lucrative way to invest 20k risk free?
- Is it better to roll my old company’s 401k into my personal Roth, or new company’s 401 plan?
- Was a foolish for paying off my student loans in its entirety?