I’ll spare the details, but went to a dentist (1st time there) and I mentioned some work I wanted done and they have me a quote and I paid it that day. Got the work done, great job, but now like 5 months later they are coming back to me asking for another payment because my insurance didn’t cover what they thought they would. Now that’s ok, but it has been close to half a year since the work was done. Is this normal? I feel like the transaction was done and any discrepancies should’ve been taken care of months ago. Do I just pay it, or is someone trying to get one on me?
- Next Selling a couch on FB market place and buyer wants to send movers. Is this a scam?
- Previous Long term capital gain & Opportunity zone fund
- I feel like I know the answer already, but wanted to get peoples opinions really fast on car maintenance vs buying something…
- Background check for a job reveals someone else may be using my SSN
- Confused about Roth vs Traditional IRA
- Where to get the best Auto loan rate?
- Will need $10k in a few weeks, not enough in emergency funds. Should I pull from brokerage account, withdraw Roth contributions, or borrow from 401k?