I’ll spare the details, but went to a dentist (1st time there) and I mentioned some work I wanted done and they have me a quote and I paid it that day. Got the work done, great job, but now like 5 months later they are coming back to me asking for another payment because my insurance didn’t cover what they thought they would. Now that’s ok, but it has been close to half a year since the work was done. Is this normal? I feel like the transaction was done and any discrepancies should’ve been taken care of months ago. Do I just pay it, or is someone trying to get one on me?
- Next Selling a couch on FB market place and buyer wants to send movers. Is this a scam?
- Previous Long term capital gain & Opportunity zone fund
- Is anyone having issues with direct deposit from PNC(as of 11/6)
- He earns a lot, but has significant student loan debt. Should I ask for a pre-nup?
- Most lucrative way to invest 20k risk free?
- Is it better to roll my old company’s 401k into my personal Roth, or new company’s 401 plan?
- Was a foolish for paying off my student loans in its entirety?