Found an apartment in Seattle, a city I’m relocating to, with a rent just around my budget and it’s just near perfect. However, the rate is for a 9 month lease and it costs $300 more for a 12-month term. When the 9 months are up, how significant would a rent increase be? Is there a less chance of a significant rent increase if I sign up for 12 months instead?
- Next When opening up and contributing to a Roth IRA, is it something you have to file/claim/put on your taxes at all that year?
- Previous Silver linings for the end of the year if you have had a bad financial 2021
- How much of your net-worth do you feel comfortable having in your primary residence?
- My sibling defaulted on student loans and now my parents owe $60k, destroying their plans of retirement.
- Personal Finance Educational Channels for Poland/Eastern Europe
- still in undergrad – should I start paying my loans?
- I have just over 1,500 saved up