As a member of the marketing team based in Barcelona (Spain) and reporting to the marketing manager, you are involved in marketing and business partners projects for the Italian and Spanish markets.
- Create marketing materials and content for the different offers and channels: website content, datasheets, leaflets, social networks…
- Lead actions to build new partnerships with e-commerce solutions
- Manage the organization / communication for e-commerce trade shows
- Increase customer database and engagement through e-mail campaigns, SEO and SEM
- Improve user interfaces and translations in Spanish and Italian
- Work closely with the sales team and provide them with operational support.
- Drive market research to develop new product offers on your markets.
- Master degree in Marketing / Business development with 2 years of previous experience, ideally in B2B
- Experience in the payment industry, banking, IT or e-commerce field is an advantage
- Excellent written communication skills both in Italian and Spanish
- Rigorous monitoring of projects
- Knowledge of graphic tools (Photoshop, InDesign) and bases in HTML desired
- Italian mother tongue is COMPULSORY
- Fluent Spanish is required
- English Advanced
- French is a plus
Located in the United Kingdom, Spain and France, Nordpay Financial Ltd is one of the European leaders in online payments.
– Paysite-cash & CentralPay: credit card cashing services for e-merchants
– SmartLink: automation service with secure payment reminders to customers send by email and SMS
– CentralPay Marketplace: accompanying marketplaces to ensure the compliance of their activities with the legislation
NordPay is based on profiles from all backgrounds that have in common a passion for e-commerce, the spirit of initiative and a desire to work as a team to provide the best service to our thousands of customers.
Salary: According to profile
Benefits: complete private health insurance
Location: Barcelona (Spain)
To apply, please send us a cover letter explaining why you want to join NordPay Financial and you motivation for the job + your CV in English to marketing(at)nord-pay.com (replace (at) per @)
We will only consider applications with both CV and cover letter.